Today, we hear about possible upsides to the Flint water crisis. And, we learn how dirty surgical instruments could be endangering patients at the Detroit Medical Center.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- For Clinton transition team, former Gov. Granholm focused on energy and infrastructure
- Bacon: Michigan athletes relish Olympic success
- Real-time health app could cut down on doctors' visits
- Howes: the possible upsides of Flint catastrophe
- Dirty surgical instruments at DMC frustrate doctors, imperil patients
- Dry for two decades, taps flow with Stroh's again