Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Arts & Culture
Mon February 18, 2013
Stateside: Beer, microbreweries and brew pubs in Michigan
The following is a summary of a previously recorded interview. To hear the complete segment, click the audio above.
The 8th Winter Beer Fest is happening in Grand Rapids this weekend.
Tickets sold out in only about 13 hours. That got us wondering about the craft beer industry in Michigan.
After some research, we discovered that Michigan ranks fifth in the nation in number of breweries, microbreweries and brew pubs.
We had President and CEO of Founders Brewing Company, Mike Stevens join us and speak on the subject of beer.