Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Arts & Culture
Mon February 18, 2013
Stateside: Beer, microbreweries and brew pubs in Michigan
The following is a summary of a previously recorded interview. To hear the complete segment, click the audio above.
The 8th Winter Beer Fest is happening in Grand Rapids this weekend.
Tickets sold out in only about 13 hours. That got us wondering about the craft beer industry in Michigan.
After some research, we discovered that Michigan ranks fifth in the nation in number of breweries, microbreweries and brew pubs.
We had President and CEO of Founders Brewing Company, Mike Stevens join us and speak on the subject of beer.