Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Politics & Government
Wed November 14, 2012
Stateside: A big event for the Big Three
Being presented this week at the Henry Ford Museum is a case study called “The Big Three Roar Back." The aim of the event, organized by Harvard's Business School, is to examine the comeback of the American auto industry.
One of event's organizers is Harvard Business School professor, William George.
George spoke with Cyndy about the Big Three's revival and other industries of concern.
Listen to the segment in our podcast above.