Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Arts & Culture
Thu January 3, 2013
Stateside: Choreographer Adesola Akinleye on vogue dancing in the LGBTQ community
Among the many voices at the Ruth Ellis Center is Adesola Akinleye, a professional dancer and choreographer. She contacted the center to be of service to the LGBTQ young adults who come there.
She teaches them ballet.
But the youth have also been teaching her about the world of vogue dancing.
Listen to Michigan Radio’s Kyle Norris audio postcard above.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"