Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Thu November 29, 2012
Stateside: Fuel efficient vehicles pack the Los Angeles Auto Show
It's not the country's largest, but the Los Angeles Auto Show is the first chance many automakers have to preview their latest concepts and designs.
NPR's Sonari Glinton was at the show and witnessed a high number of fuel-efficient vehicles.
“This is the show right before the luxury car season. It’s also where the automakers put their greenest foot forward,” he said.
Glinton said nearly every company now offers fuel-efficient versions of previously-made models.
Listen to our podcast to hear an intriguing technology concept for cars of the future.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"