Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
Thu November 29, 2012
Stateside: Fuel efficient vehicles pack the Los Angeles Auto Show
It's not the country's largest, but the Los Angeles Auto Show is the first chance many automakers have to preview their latest concepts and designs.
NPR's Sonari Glinton was at the show and witnessed a high number of fuel-efficient vehicles.
“This is the show right before the luxury car season. It’s also where the automakers put their greenest foot forward,” he said.
Glinton said nearly every company now offers fuel-efficient versions of previously-made models.
Listen to our podcast to hear an intriguing technology concept for cars of the future.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"