Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Thu November 29, 2012
Stateside: Fuel efficient vehicles pack the Los Angeles Auto Show
It's not the country's largest, but the Los Angeles Auto Show is the first chance many automakers have to preview their latest concepts and designs.
NPR's Sonari Glinton was at the show and witnessed a high number of fuel-efficient vehicles.
“This is the show right before the luxury car season. It’s also where the automakers put their greenest foot forward,” he said.
Glinton said nearly every company now offers fuel-efficient versions of previously-made models.
Listen to our podcast to hear an intriguing technology concept for cars of the future.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"