Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Thu November 29, 2012
Stateside: Fuel efficient vehicles pack the Los Angeles Auto Show
It's not the country's largest, but the Los Angeles Auto Show is the first chance many automakers have to preview their latest concepts and designs.
NPR's Sonari Glinton was at the show and witnessed a high number of fuel-efficient vehicles.
“This is the show right before the luxury car season. It’s also where the automakers put their greenest foot forward,” he said.
Glinton said nearly every company now offers fuel-efficient versions of previously-made models.
Listen to our podcast to hear an intriguing technology concept for cars of the future.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"