Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu November 29, 2012
Stateside: Fuel efficient vehicles pack the Los Angeles Auto Show
It's not the country's largest, but the Los Angeles Auto Show is the first chance many automakers have to preview their latest concepts and designs.
NPR's Sonari Glinton was at the show and witnessed a high number of fuel-efficient vehicles.
“This is the show right before the luxury car season. It’s also where the automakers put their greenest foot forward,” he said.
Glinton said nearly every company now offers fuel-efficient versions of previously-made models.
Listen to our podcast to hear an intriguing technology concept for cars of the future.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"