Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Arts & Culture
Thu December 20, 2012
Stateside: Gifts For 20 recognizes those lost in Sandy Hook tragedy
11-year-old Noah Hudson-Peralta wants to remember the young boys and girls who lost their lives in the Sandy Hook tragedy.
He came up with the idea of Gifts For 20 in honor of the twenty children who passed away.
On Saturday, December 22nd, "Sandy Hook Day", Noah encourages everyone to give presents to disadvantaged children by donating to the Toys for Tots drive in their local area.
Listen to our interview with Noah and his father Ryan Hudson-Peralta above.