Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Thu October 4, 2012
Stateside: Michigan State University's Dairy Store
The local food movement is not a new thing for Michigan State University's Dairy Store.
It has been selling local dairy products such as cheese and ice cream since 1913. The milk is bought from Michigan Milk Producers, less than 30 miles away.
It's then taken to MSU where it is processed and distributed. A lot of the ice cream flavors have MSU or Big Ten themes.
Stateside's Emily Fox, visited the store and chatted with customers, workers and manager, John Engstrom.
You can listen to the audio postcard above.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"