Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Thu October 4, 2012
Stateside: Michigan State University's Dairy Store
The local food movement is not a new thing for Michigan State University's Dairy Store.
It has been selling local dairy products such as cheese and ice cream since 1913. The milk is bought from Michigan Milk Producers, less than 30 miles away.
It's then taken to MSU where it is processed and distributed. A lot of the ice cream flavors have MSU or Big Ten themes.
Stateside's Emily Fox, visited the store and chatted with customers, workers and manager, John Engstrom.
You can listen to the audio postcard above.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"