Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu November 8, 2012
Stateside: Michigan's marijuana laws receive revision
This Tuesday Grand Rapids, Detroit and Flint witnessed a revision of laws concerning marijuana regulation.
David Uhlman, director of the University of Michigan's Environmental Law and Policy Program and Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith talked with Stateside about the specific changes and what they mean for Michigan residents.
Listen to the audio above to hear their conversation.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"
Politics & Government