Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Politics & Culture
Mon April 15, 2013
Stateside for Monday, April 15th, 2013
On today's Stateside, we look beyond the debate over road funding and take a look at just how - if Governor Snyder gets his proposed $1.2 billion in transportation funding - the money will be spent: Just who would get the majority share of that money and who decides where repair funding goes?
We also talk with State Representative Rashida Tlaib, Democrat from Michigan's 6th District, about a letter she co-signed and sent to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, House Speaker John Boehner, and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi regarding immigration reform at the national level. And, we speak with Michigan poet and writer Keith Taylor about his Spring-weather reading picks.