Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Mon April 8, 2013
Stateside for Monday, April 8th, 2013
On today's show, it turns out that adults are texting and driving just as much as teens. A new study says older drivers are just as much at fault as younger ones when it comes to using the phone behind the wheel.
Property values in Michigan have plunged more than 260 billion dollars since 2008. But new data suggests the decline appears to be slowing down, we'll get the details later in the show.
But first, If you are a woman going to work in Michigan, you will average 73-cents for every dollar made by a man.
That's according to the American Association of University Women.
Their just-released study finds that Michigan ranks seventh among the states and the District of Columbia in the wage gap between men and women.