Today on Stateside:
· Aramark keeps its contract but is fined $200,000. Also, the head of MSHDA resigned after it appears he spent more than $200,000 on traveling on "state business." Zoe Clark and Rick Pluta from It’s Just Politics stopped by to tell us more.
· Innovation? Is it reserved for geniuses or can it be taught? Richard Price says that innovation happens every day, and it is a team sport.
· You know Cass Tech, Cass County, and Cass City. But do you know Lewis Cass, the name attached to them all?
· Bay City officials have yet to find the water lost from the water reserves. Richard Finn, Bay City's city manager, brought us up to speed on the matter.
· What creatures are swimming in our Great Lakes? David Jude from the University of Michigan tells us.
*Listen to the full show above.