Today on Stateside:
· We are about two and a half months away from the November general election, but we have yet to see any debates between candidates for Governor and U.S.. Senate. Why?
· We took a look a Michigan’s role in the Civil War through the eyes of a local re-enactor.
· Food holds a special meaning for many cultures and ethnicities. And in the Jewish culture, good food is celebrated. But more and more Jewish women are struggling with dieting and eating disorders.
· There's been a lot of talk about the current bankruptcy filing. But will Detroit actually be capable of paying its bills post-bankruptcy?
· Pinkerton security and risk management, founded in 1850 by Allan Pinkerton, is moving its headquarters to Ann Arbor, Michigan.
*Listen to the full show above.