Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Politics & Culture
Mon December 23, 2013
Stateside for Monday, December 23rd, 2013
On today's show, protecting the practice of breastfeeding. Michigan is one of only five states that doesn't legally protect the practice.
And solving a 50-year-old cold case in Battle Creek.
Also, it's the 75th anniversary of legendary folklorist Alan Lomax' trip to Michigan. That and more on today's Stateside.
Listen to the audio above.