Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Politics & Culture
Mon December 23, 2013
Stateside for Monday, December 23rd, 2013
On today's show, protecting the practice of breastfeeding. Michigan is one of only five states that doesn't legally protect the practice.
And solving a 50-year-old cold case in Battle Creek.
Also, it's the 75th anniversary of legendary folklorist Alan Lomax' trip to Michigan. That and more on today's Stateside.
Listen to the audio above.