Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Culture
Mon December 23, 2013
Stateside for Monday, December 23rd, 2013
On today's show, protecting the practice of breastfeeding. Michigan is one of only five states that doesn't legally protect the practice.
And solving a 50-year-old cold case in Battle Creek.
Also, it's the 75th anniversary of legendary folklorist Alan Lomax' trip to Michigan. That and more on today's Stateside.
Listen to the audio above.