Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Politics & Government
Mon December 3, 2012
Stateside for Monday, December 3, 2012
The Michigan State House and Senate will look at a series of proposals that could drastically change the state’s education system.
We spoke with Jeff Williams of Public Sector Consultants and MLive reporter Tim Martin about the various reforms.
Lincoln recently changed its company's name. Michigan Radio's Tracy Samilton addressed the reasons behind the automotive company's decision.
And what is the status of China's automotive industry?
Michael Dunne told us why we won't be seeing Chinese cars on our streets for a few years.