Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Politics & Government
Mon January 7, 2013
Stateside for Monday, January 7, 2013
Today, we spoke with Mark Kurlyandchik about where our waste goes. His recent Hour Magazine article, "Waste Matters" investigated the state of landfills in Michigan.
Are you ready for the Red Wings?
Michigan Radio's John U. Bacon spoke today about the NHL's comeback.
Does Detroit need a financial manager? Detroit Free Press writer Nancy Kaffer spoke about the city's economic situation.
Listen to these stories and more on today's podcast.