Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
Politics & Government
Mon January 7, 2013
Stateside for Monday, January 7, 2013
Today, we spoke with Mark Kurlyandchik about where our waste goes. His recent Hour Magazine article, "Waste Matters" investigated the state of landfills in Michigan.
Are you ready for the Red Wings?
Michigan Radio's John U. Bacon spoke today about the NHL's comeback.
Does Detroit need a financial manager? Detroit Free Press writer Nancy Kaffer spoke about the city's economic situation.
Listen to these stories and more on today's podcast.