Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Mon January 7, 2013
Stateside for Monday, January 7, 2013
Today, we spoke with Mark Kurlyandchik about where our waste goes. His recent Hour Magazine article, "Waste Matters" investigated the state of landfills in Michigan.
Are you ready for the Red Wings?
Michigan Radio's John U. Bacon spoke today about the NHL's comeback.
Does Detroit need a financial manager? Detroit Free Press writer Nancy Kaffer spoke about the city's economic situation.
Listen to these stories and more on today's podcast.