Today on Stateside:
- The Detroit Water Brigade is helping those whose water has been shut off.
- A Michigan abolitionist was a crucial part of the Underground Railroad.
- How do the people of Jackson, Michigan feel about the new Cell Block 7 Prison Museum?
- The World Cup is over. A lot of teams had die-hard soccer fans in Rio. In Detroit, Michigan, there's another intense fan group. They support the Detroit City Futbol Club's minor-league team, Le Rouge.
- Lawmakers are on “summer break.” But what does that mean? And what work is being done?
- Underwater construction of spawning reefs is happening in the St. Clair River to attract more lake sturgeon, walleye, and lake whitefish.
*Listen to full show above.