Today on Stateside:
· The money for K-12. There's nearly 14-billion dollars. Who's getting what?
· 73 years ago a Congressman from Washington State floated a new idea: build a highway from Alaska to Detroit.
· Unsettling news in the war on HIV: cases in Washtenaw County hit a 15 year high.
· Every movement has its landmarks and history. And that certainly holds true for the gay rights movement. Other major American cities have had their LGBT history told, but what of Detroit?
· There is less interest in the “Up North” cottage market, however cottages are now cheaper than ever.
*Listen to full show above.