Today on Stateside:
- Mayor Mike Duggan challenged us to "watch what happens in six months' when he was sworn in. The six months is almost up and the Detroit Journalism Cooperative will take the mayor up on his offer.
- The U.S. Justice Department is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by the Detroit-area rap-metal duo Insane Clown Posse, which objects to a report that describes its fans as a dangerous gang.
- Muskegon is ranked 82nd out of 82 in health behaviors. A health initiative called "1 in 21" is trying to change that.
- A summer camp for adults is coming this summer to get adults excited about the great outdoors again. There is one catch: no smartphones.
- Minnesota is ranked the best economy in the Great Lakes region. What can Michigan learn from them?
- A study shows overall poor health of patients on Medicaid, especially surgical patients.
*Listen to full show above.