Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Culture
Mon March 4, 2013
Stateside for Monday, March 4, 2013
On today's show, Michigan exports are on the rise. We'll find out what products are selling, and why.
And, it's a tale of two cities, of sorts. We'll talk to two Detroiters with different ideas about what an emergency manager would really mean for their city.
We start today's show with a Michigan congressman who was just named co-chair of the House Automotive Caucus.
Congressman Gary Peters (D - MI14) will co-chair the caucus with Congressman John Campbell (R-CA45) who, it should be noted, was once a car dealer.