Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Politics & Culture
Mon March 4, 2013
Stateside for Monday, March 4, 2013
On today's show, Michigan exports are on the rise. We'll find out what products are selling, and why.
And, it's a tale of two cities, of sorts. We'll talk to two Detroiters with different ideas about what an emergency manager would really mean for their city.
We start today's show with a Michigan congressman who was just named co-chair of the House Automotive Caucus.
Congressman Gary Peters (D - MI14) will co-chair the caucus with Congressman John Campbell (R-CA45) who, it should be noted, was once a car dealer.