Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Politics & Culture
Mon March 4, 2013
Stateside for Monday, March 4, 2013
On today's show, Michigan exports are on the rise. We'll find out what products are selling, and why.
And, it's a tale of two cities, of sorts. We'll talk to two Detroiters with different ideas about what an emergency manager would really mean for their city.
We start today's show with a Michigan congressman who was just named co-chair of the House Automotive Caucus.
Congressman Gary Peters (D - MI14) will co-chair the caucus with Congressman John Campbell (R-CA45) who, it should be noted, was once a car dealer.