Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Politics & Government
Mon February 11, 2013
Stateside: Nolan Finley talks Detroit and emergency financial managers
The following is a summary of a previously recorded interview. To hear the complete segment, click the audio above.
Nolan Finley is the Detroit News editorial writer.
His column in Sunday's Detroit News seems to point to action from Lansing for an emergency financial manager in Detroit in the near future.
Cindy talked with Finley about cities in Michigan with an emergency financial manager in place and how effective they have been.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"