Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
Politics & Government
Mon February 11, 2013
Stateside: Nolan Finley talks Detroit and emergency financial managers
The following is a summary of a previously recorded interview. To hear the complete segment, click the audio above.
Nolan Finley is the Detroit News editorial writer.
His column in Sunday's Detroit News seems to point to action from Lansing for an emergency financial manager in Detroit in the near future.
Cindy talked with Finley about cities in Michigan with an emergency financial manager in place and how effective they have been.
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"