Today on Stateside:
- Michigan and three other states tried to convince a federal appeals court to uphold their same-sex marriage bans. Michigan Radio's Rick Pluta told us what happened in yesterday’s hearing.
- Flint continues to tackle the issue of blight in the city, and now one former resident is taking the issue on personally.
- We explored a collection of stories, written for Detroiters by Dertroiters.
- Tuesday’s primary election marked the beginning of the end of the scandal-ridden administration of Robert Ficano, Executive of Wayne County. Detroit News columnist Daniel Howes told us how Ficano would leave behind a huge challenge for his successor.
- Finally, we have the answer for you on the origins of the infamous "Michigan Left" turn, as part of our new M I Curious project.
* Listen to the full show above.