Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Politics & Government
Thu December 20, 2012
Stateside for Thursday, December 20, 2012
It has been a momentous year for Michigan.
Today we looked back at the stories that made political headlines with Zoe Clark and Rick Pluta.
The Detroit News' Bill Loomis spoke with Cyndy about various holiday feasts of the 19th century.
Noah Hudson-Peralta, our local hero, started a program for those affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy.
And Michigan Radio's Mercedes Mejia provided a look at aquaponics in Detroit.
We thank you for a great 2012, and look forward to speaking again with you in 2013!
There are two ways you can podcast "Stateside with Cynthia Canty"