Here's what we talked about on Stateside today:
· Attempts in the state Senate to come up with more than a billion dollars a year to fix roads fell apart last night, after lawmakers spent 15 hours in session. They only have one more day before summer campaigning.
· One couple’s attempts to live off the grid were almost foiled after local officials said their living arrangements were against the public health code.
· Two Michigan destinations made the top 10 , but there are plenty of other spots that are underappreciated.
· A study looks into the future of high-speed rail in the United States and the future of transportation.
· The unemployment rates of teens for the summer hit 26.5%. How much does this matter to Michigan’s economy and the teenagers?
*Listen to full show above.