On Stateside today:
- An update with Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes on the GM ignition-switch debacle.
- Two Democratic representatives try to overturn a law that makes women buy extra coverage for an abortion.
- The last day of Stateside's music series, Songs Save Lives.
- Mary Erlewine’s seventh studio album was released today by Earthwork Music.
- There are those who see a wealth of ways drones could help us and boost the economy. And they see Michigan as being a key player in the future of drones. But what are the regulations for commercial drones?
- Did you know that Jiffy Mix is made in Michigan?
*Listen to full story above.