Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Politics & Government
Thu September 12, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, September 12th, 2013
Today on Stateside, the State Bar of Michigan, which represents thousands of lawyers and judges, is calling for an end to secretly funded judicial campaigns ads in Michigan. The Bar says they want campaign expenditures to be disclosed. We' took a look at this so-called dark money coming up on today's show.
We had our regular Thursday check-in with Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes. He had depositions and a White House meeting on his radar screen.
And Michigan Radio's Sports Commentator John U. Bacon talked about his latest book exploring Big Ten College Football.