Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Politics & Culture
Thu September 26, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, September 26, 2013
After months and months of debate, the state House appears close to taking up the Common Core state standards for a vote.
Educational standards that have been approved by 45 other states.
On today's show: the facts - and myths surrounding Common Core.
And, then, Medicaid is being expanded in Michigan, but just who- what types of people - will be newly enrolled?
A new study has some surprising answers.
Listen to the whole show above!