Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Politics & Culture
Thu September 26, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, September 26, 2013
After months and months of debate, the state House appears close to taking up the Common Core state standards for a vote.
Educational standards that have been approved by 45 other states.
On today's show: the facts - and myths surrounding Common Core.
And, then, Medicaid is being expanded in Michigan, but just who- what types of people - will be newly enrolled?
A new study has some surprising answers.
Listen to the whole show above!