Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Politics & Culture
Thu September 26, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, September 26, 2013
After months and months of debate, the state House appears close to taking up the Common Core state standards for a vote.
Educational standards that have been approved by 45 other states.
On today's show: the facts - and myths surrounding Common Core.
And, then, Medicaid is being expanded in Michigan, but just who- what types of people - will be newly enrolled?
A new study has some surprising answers.
Listen to the whole show above!