Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Politics & Culture
Thu September 26, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, September 26, 2013
After months and months of debate, the state House appears close to taking up the Common Core state standards for a vote.
Educational standards that have been approved by 45 other states.
On today's show: the facts - and myths surrounding Common Core.
And, then, Medicaid is being expanded in Michigan, but just who- what types of people - will be newly enrolled?
A new study has some surprising answers.
Listen to the whole show above!