OpinionMore 'dark money' will influence politics in Michigan if Snyder doesn't veto
The Environment ReportGo lake trout! Native fish overcome seemingly ‘insurmountable’ challenges in Lake Huron
Politics & GovernmentIn his farewell speech Bing says, 'I will remain involved in Detroit's transformation'
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Politics & Culture
Thu September 26, 2013
Stateside for Thursday, September 26, 2013
After months and months of debate, the state House appears close to taking up the Common Core state standards for a vote.
Educational standards that have been approved by 45 other states.
On today's show: the facts - and myths surrounding Common Core.
And, then, Medicaid is being expanded in Michigan, but just who- what types of people - will be newly enrolled?
A new study has some surprising answers.
Listen to the whole show above!