Stateside for Tuesday, August 5, 2014
By Stateside Staff • Aug 5, 2014
Today on Stateside:
- It's primary election day, and political watchers expect a low turnout for voters. Jake Neher joined us with more.
- Central American children are risking their lives to move north, but why? Oscar Dussan told us more about life for these children back home.
- Is college radio really dying? And if so, why should we care?
- Millennials are seen as lazy and entitled. They need instant gratification and have short attention spans. They will also soon be the majority of the adult workforce. How will this generational shift impact the future of Michigan?
- A story of failure from Failure: Lab in Grand Rapids from Miranda Krajniak.
*Emily Fox guest hosted for Cynthia Canty today. Listen to the full show above.