Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Tue December 18, 2012
Stateside for Tuesday, December 18, 2012
The Grand Rapids School Board last night gave unanimous approval to a major restructuring plan. Superintendent Teresa Weatherall Neal spoke with Cyndy about the future of Grand Rapids schools.
Saul Anuzis, the former Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party and Debbie Dingell, a Democratic National Committeewoman, shared their thoughts on Michigan's 2013 political agenda.
Early 20th century steam ships traveling from Chicago to South Haven carried some promiscuous passengers. Historian Larry Massie wrote a November article entitled “Floating Gomorra" for Encore Magazine, in which he investigates these ships and the people who frequented them.
Kyle Norris aired the first installment of her investigation of Detroit's homeless population. Listen to our podcast to hear Norris experience.