Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Politics & Government
Tue December 18, 2012
Stateside for Tuesday, December 18, 2012
The Grand Rapids School Board last night gave unanimous approval to a major restructuring plan. Superintendent Teresa Weatherall Neal spoke with Cyndy about the future of Grand Rapids schools.
Saul Anuzis, the former Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party and Debbie Dingell, a Democratic National Committeewoman, shared their thoughts on Michigan's 2013 political agenda.
Early 20th century steam ships traveling from Chicago to South Haven carried some promiscuous passengers. Historian Larry Massie wrote a November article entitled “Floating Gomorra" for Encore Magazine, in which he investigates these ships and the people who frequented them.
Kyle Norris aired the first installment of her investigation of Detroit's homeless population. Listen to our podcast to hear Norris experience.