Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Politics & Culture
Tue February 26, 2013
Stateside for Tuesday, February 26th, 2012
On today's show, troubling headlines have been coming out of Grand Rapids in recent months a burst of violent crime. Today we take a look at what can be done to curb the violence.
And we turn an eye to medical care: just how can we fix inequality in access to health care in Michigan.
But to start things off... he has been an assistant Wayne County prosecutor, the deputy Wayne County executive under Edward McNamara. He was the CEO of the Detroit Medical Center.Today, Mike Duggan’s is making it official, he wants to be Detroit’s next mayor.
To take a closer look at the Duggan candidacy, we spoke with Rocelle Riley of the Detroit Free Press.