Today on Stateside:
· Budget update: Everyone who writes a tuition payment check has one question: Is tuition going up?
· Why were 30 million pounds of tart cherries left to rot on the ground, much of those from Michigan? And why are we eating Polish and Canadian cherries in our pies?
· A West Michigan mom shares her son’s life with cerebral palsy in her memoir He Plays A Harp.
· A new board game called Mackinac Island Treasure Hunt.
· What can elected officials do to appeal to millennial voters?
· The Cell Block 7 Prison Museum opens in Jackson.
*Listen to full show above.