Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Tue November 27, 2012
Stateside for Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Michigan State Professor of Economics Charley Ballard spoke with us today. He addressed the state's improving economy and helped clarify the fiscal cliff's implications.
Graduating from college brings with it many things- four years of academic achievement, a degree, and for some, substantial financial debt.
Continuing our student debt conversation we spoke today with Detroit Free Press financial columnist Susan Tompor. Joining us also was Pam Fowler, Executive Director of Financial Aid at the University of Michigan.
Ed Wargin is telling a Great Lakes story through his film photography endeavor, The Fresh Coast Project. We spoke with Wargin about his Project's goals and the joys of shooting in film.