Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Politics & Government
Tue November 27, 2012
Stateside for Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Michigan State Professor of Economics Charley Ballard spoke with us today. He addressed the state's improving economy and helped clarify the fiscal cliff's implications.
Graduating from college brings with it many things- four years of academic achievement, a degree, and for some, substantial financial debt.
Continuing our student debt conversation we spoke today with Detroit Free Press financial columnist Susan Tompor. Joining us also was Pam Fowler, Executive Director of Financial Aid at the University of Michigan.
Ed Wargin is telling a Great Lakes story through his film photography endeavor, The Fresh Coast Project. We spoke with Wargin about his Project's goals and the joys of shooting in film.