Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Politics & Government
Wed December 12, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Tim Bos, a union member for 17 years, is now a vocal proponent of right-to-work.
Bos spoke with Cyndy about what he feels are the positive impacts the legislation will have on Michigan.
Detroit Free Press' Nancy Kaffer provided us with an update on Detroit City Council and why Krystal Crittendon poses a challenge.
Michigan State's Charley Ballard addressed income disparity in Michigan. He claims there is a widening gap between our state's middle and upper class.
Bob Bury, Executive Director of the Detroit Historical Society, spoke with Cyndy about the renovated Detroit Historical Museum.
Finally, University of Michigan professor Daniel Kruger explained why he thinks cell phone use is contagious. Listen to our podcast to find out why.