Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Wed December 12, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Tim Bos, a union member for 17 years, is now a vocal proponent of right-to-work.
Bos spoke with Cyndy about what he feels are the positive impacts the legislation will have on Michigan.
Detroit Free Press' Nancy Kaffer provided us with an update on Detroit City Council and why Krystal Crittendon poses a challenge.
Michigan State's Charley Ballard addressed income disparity in Michigan. He claims there is a widening gap between our state's middle and upper class.
Bob Bury, Executive Director of the Detroit Historical Society, spoke with Cyndy about the renovated Detroit Historical Museum.
Finally, University of Michigan professor Daniel Kruger explained why he thinks cell phone use is contagious. Listen to our podcast to find out why.