Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Politics & Government
Wed December 12, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Tim Bos, a union member for 17 years, is now a vocal proponent of right-to-work.
Bos spoke with Cyndy about what he feels are the positive impacts the legislation will have on Michigan.
Detroit Free Press' Nancy Kaffer provided us with an update on Detroit City Council and why Krystal Crittendon poses a challenge.
Michigan State's Charley Ballard addressed income disparity in Michigan. He claims there is a widening gap between our state's middle and upper class.
Bob Bury, Executive Director of the Detroit Historical Society, spoke with Cyndy about the renovated Detroit Historical Museum.
Finally, University of Michigan professor Daniel Kruger explained why he thinks cell phone use is contagious. Listen to our podcast to find out why.