Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Politics & Government
Wed December 5, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, December 5, 2012
On today's show, we addressed changes to adoption law in Michigan.
Michigan Radio's Lester Graham told Cyndy about a Michigan House bill that could have a momentous impact on faith-based adoptions.
As the prospect of a Chapter 9 Bankruptcy looms over Detroit, many are wondering what will become of the city.
We spoke with freelance writer Mickie Maynard and Daniel Howes of the Detroit News about restructuring the city and those who run it.
What is behind one's decision to buy a car? We spoke with Michael Bernacchi about creating a brand's image.
And finally, Michael Federspiel, executive director of the Little Traverse Historical Society and history professor at Central Michigan University spoke with Cyndy about the Pure Michigan of the past.