Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
- Protests Monday night against migrant children coming to Michigan
- This Michigan-bred musician did zero out of 29 celebrity impressions. I was punked.
- Study finds that an oil spill under Mackinac Straits would be “deathblow” to Northern Michigan
Politics & Culture
Wed January 15, 2014
Stateside for Wednesday, January 15th, 2014
We learned this week that young people account for less than 25% of people who have enrolled in the health care exchanges. Their participation is considered crucial for the success of the Affordable Care Act.
We’ll find out what it will take to get young Americans to sign up. And then, can the Affordable Care Act improve access to mental health care? We'll talk about what the ACA means for treating mental illness that story later in the hour.
But first, Governor Snyder delivers his fourth State of the State address tomorrow night. Zoe Clark and Rick Pluta co-hosts of Michigan Radio’s It’s Just Politics join me now.
*Listen to the audio above.