Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Politics & Culture
Wed January 15, 2014
Stateside for Wednesday, January 15th, 2014
We learned this week that young people account for less than 25% of people who have enrolled in the health care exchanges. Their participation is considered crucial for the success of the Affordable Care Act.
We’ll find out what it will take to get young Americans to sign up. And then, can the Affordable Care Act improve access to mental health care? We'll talk about what the ACA means for treating mental illness that story later in the hour.
But first, Governor Snyder delivers his fourth State of the State address tomorrow night. Zoe Clark and Rick Pluta co-hosts of Michigan Radio’s It’s Just Politics join me now.
*Listen to the audio above.