Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Politics & Government
Wed January 2, 2013
Stateside for Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Welcome back to Stateside!
Congress kicked off 2013 with a deal averting the dreaded "fiscal cliff."
On today's show, Cyndy speaks with Michigan State University economics professor Charley Ballard about what that means for the state.
Also, was 2012 the warmest year on record? And what kind of weather can we expect for 2013?
And finally, it's back-to-school day for students in Muskegon Heights. Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith breaks down the bumpy progress of Michigan's very first, fully privatized school district.