Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Public Insight Journalist
Essay/Analysis: Sports Commentator
Host, Stateside with Cynthia Canty
Mid Michigan Reporter/Producer
That's What They Say
Sarah Cwiek - Detroit Reporter/Producer
Assistant News Director
Essay/Analysis: Political Commentator
Weekend Edition host
MPRN Capitol Reporter
Host - Middays
Reporter / Producer - Michigan Public Radio Network
Host - Morning Edition
West Michigan Reporter/Producer
Arts, Culture & Education Reporter/Producer
Host - All Things Considered
Reporter/Producer - The Environment Report
Wed July 16, 2014
Stateside for Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Today on Stateside:
- A 71 year-old ice cream man was arrested Tuesday at his Dearborn home on an immigration violation.
- The play “Ernie” is running for its fourth season at the City Theatre in Detroit, this season with a new lead.
- A compromise has been reached for tentative plans on the old Tiger Stadium site.
- Berrien County Trial Court is making strides to lower youth recidivism by instilling the importance of family.
- Grand Valley State University is implementing new technologies such as Google Glass into the classroom.
*Listen to full show above.