Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
Public Insight Journalist
Essay/Analysis: Sports Commentator
Host, Stateside with Cynthia Canty
Mid Michigan Reporter/Producer
That's What They Say
Sarah Cwiek - Detroit Reporter/Producer
Assistant News Director
Essay/Analysis: Political Commentator
Weekend Edition host
MPRN Capitol Reporter
Host - Middays
Reporter / Producer - Michigan Public Radio Network
Host - Morning Edition
West Michigan Reporter/Producer
Arts, Culture & Education Reporter/Producer
Host - All Things Considered
Reporter/Producer - The Environment Report
Wed June 18, 2014
Stateside for Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- Mary Barra was back on Capitol Hill with independent investigator Anton Valukas and a 300-page report.
- European car sales are on the rise after a six-year slump.
- MLive and farmerweather.com meteorologist Mark Torregrossa told us what kind of weather to expect this summer.
- The IPCC's report on world climate change showed that no one will go unaffected.
- Since 2003, some one million Iraqi Christians have fled their home country since the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq and the fall of Saddam Hussein caused other groups to see Chaldeans as U.S. allies. Many of those Chaldeans have found new homes in Michigan.
- Marathon Petroleum still has not fulfilled its promise to hire Detroiters.
- What song saved your life? Disa Groves says her song helped her see herself in a new way.