Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
Politics & Government
Wed November 28, 2012
Stateside for Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Today, Governor Rick Snyder delivered a speech in which he addressed the energy and environment concerns of our state. We spoke with Snyder about his future plans for Michigan.
We also continued our higher education conversation. Joining us was Brandy Johnson, the executive director of the Michigan College Access Network and Nathan Daun-Barnett of the University of Buffalo.
University of Michigan-Flint economics professor Adam Lutzker spoke to us about the debate surrounding "contested commodities" like human organs.
Kurt Metzger, director of Date Driven Detroit, spoke with Cyndy about the status of Michigan's housing market.