Today on Stateside:
- Gary Peters has been making climate change an issue in his U.S. Senate campaign. Is that the best way to win in an industrial state like Michigan?
- A federal judge has given approval for the Detroit Police Department to get out from under a decade of federal oversight.
- Michigan Radio’s Kyle Norris brought a story about an Ann Arbor lawyer’s experience with homelessness.
- A Michigan company is helping vehicles switch to propane fuel.
- Writer Josie Schneider tracks the history of fur in Detroit.
- An architect is campaigning to preserve Michigan's old barns.
* Listen to the full show above.