Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Tue February 26, 2013
Stateside: What lies ahead for auto companies?
The clouds have been lifting for U.S. car makers.
With car sales and America's economy picking up, there are some who are looking further down the road.
They have been wondering if deeper, bigger challenges lie ahead for the companies who put the world on wheels.
One of those wondering is automotive writer Micki Maynard. She recently published a couple of pieces in Forbes Magazine exploring what she calls "The Secret Fear of the World's Biggest Auto Companies".
Micki Maynard spoke with us to explain exactly what is the "Secret Fear" of the World's Biggest Auto Companies.
To hear the full story click the audio link above.