Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Politics & Government
Thu October 4, 2012
Stateside Will Resume Monday, October 22
It has been an amazing five weeks here on Stateside! It has been wonderful talking with Governor Snyder, our Secretary of State, the artists, entrepreneurs and authors who are helping define what it means to live in Michigan.
And most of all, it's been terrific to hear from you and witness what issues are affecting your life and community. As we've said all along here at Stateside: If it matters to YOU, it matters to us.
So, we are thrilled to make this announcement: Beginning Monday, October 22nd, Stateside is expanding! We'll be coming to you Monday through Thursday afternoons at 3.
Before then, however, we're going to take a two week break as we gear up for our Fall Membership Drive.
But, in the meantime, before the October 22nd premiere we want to hear from you! What stories do you want us to focus on? What issues are on the top of your list to find out more about?
Let us know! You can find us on Facebook – just search for “Stateside with Cynthia Canty" on twitter at “StatesideRadio.”