Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Thu October 4, 2012
Stateside Will Resume Monday, October 22
It has been an amazing five weeks here on Stateside! It has been wonderful talking with Governor Snyder, our Secretary of State, the artists, entrepreneurs and authors who are helping define what it means to live in Michigan.
And most of all, it's been terrific to hear from you and witness what issues are affecting your life and community. As we've said all along here at Stateside: If it matters to YOU, it matters to us.
So, we are thrilled to make this announcement: Beginning Monday, October 22nd, Stateside is expanding! We'll be coming to you Monday through Thursday afternoons at 3.
Before then, however, we're going to take a two week break as we gear up for our Fall Membership Drive.
But, in the meantime, before the October 22nd premiere we want to hear from you! What stories do you want us to focus on? What issues are on the top of your list to find out more about?
Let us know! You can find us on Facebook – just search for “Stateside with Cynthia Canty" on twitter at “StatesideRadio.”