Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Arts & Culture
Tue February 26, 2013
Stateside: Young People's Theatre makes its Michigan debut
A group from Washington DC is hoping to get elementary, middle and high school students excited about playwrighting.
The group is called The Young Playwright's Theatre and the leaders of this program are launching a four-city tour, starting in Detroit.
It's aim is to reach out to key education figures about spreading the Young Playwright's Theatre model to classrooms across the nation.
Executive director of the Young Playwright's Theatre Brigitte Pribnow Moore and artist director Nicole Jost joined us on Stateside to tell us more about their Michigan tour.
To listen to the full story click the audio link above.