Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Mon January 28, 2013
Superhero window washers swoop down to cheer up patients
This post from Katie Hosmer on MyModernMet.com caught my eye.
You've got to clean the windows, so why not do it with a little flair?
The photo to the right is from All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL.
Window washers from Clearwater's High Rise Window Cleaners got dressed up in Spider-Man costumes and then made several trips from the top of the building to the ground, washing windows and waving at ecstatic patients along the way...As the hospital states, "There were actually three Spider-Men on the job and their high-rise moves were the hands-down hit of the day."
And here's a video of superhero window washers descending on Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
H/T to Zach Feinstein