Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Wed June 5, 2013
Superheroes fly in to Ann Arbor's C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s the window washing crew!
Earlier this year, we posted on an unusual window washing trend. At children hospitals across the nation it appears that independent window washing companies and contractors have been donning super hero costumes to spread a little cheer.
This past Monday, superheroes visited the University of Michigan’s C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital in Ann Arbor.
Check out the video below.
- Julia Field, Michigan Radio Newsroom
*All photos above are from the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital Facebook page.