Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Wed June 5, 2013
Superheroes fly in to Ann Arbor's C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s the window washing crew!
Earlier this year, we posted on an unusual window washing trend. At children hospitals across the nation it appears that independent window washing companies and contractors have been donning super hero costumes to spread a little cheer.
This past Monday, superheroes visited the University of Michigan’s C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital in Ann Arbor.
Check out the video below.
- Julia Field, Michigan Radio Newsroom
*All photos above are from the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital Facebook page.