Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
Wed June 5, 2013
Superheroes fly in to Ann Arbor's C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s the window washing crew!
Earlier this year, we posted on an unusual window washing trend. At children hospitals across the nation it appears that independent window washing companies and contractors have been donning super hero costumes to spread a little cheer.
This past Monday, superheroes visited the University of Michigan’s C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital in Ann Arbor.
Check out the video below.
- Julia Field, Michigan Radio Newsroom
*All photos above are from the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital Facebook page.