Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
Tue May 7, 2013
Talking with Congressman, and now Senate candidate, Gary Peters
It's been nearly two months since U.S. Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) announced he would not seek a seventh term.
That announcement sets up one of the biggest political questions in Michigan: who will take over his seat in 2014?
Last week , three-time Congressman Gary Peters announced he will run for Levin's seat. Democrats say Peters gives them a strong candidate.
Republicans say the Congressman has supported left-leaning policies that have become unpopular in Michigan.
Congressman, and now Senate candidate, Gary Peters joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.