Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue May 7, 2013
Talking with Congressman, and now Senate candidate, Gary Peters
It's been nearly two months since U.S. Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) announced he would not seek a seventh term.
That announcement sets up one of the biggest political questions in Michigan: who will take over his seat in 2014?
Last week , three-time Congressman Gary Peters announced he will run for Levin's seat. Democrats say Peters gives them a strong candidate.
Republicans say the Congressman has supported left-leaning policies that have become unpopular in Michigan.
Congressman, and now Senate candidate, Gary Peters joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.