Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue October 22, 2013
Talking with Detroiters
As part of Michigan Radio’s State of Opportunity project, the station is partnering with the Detroit Free Press, The Center for Michigan, and WDET to host community conversations with Detroit residents.
The goal is to hear from Detroiters about what they see happening in their city, and what would make it a place where they can build a future.
Michigan Radio’s All Things Considered host Jenn White will be hosting one of the conversations this Thursday evening.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government
Arts & Culture