Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Detroit Symphony Orchestra Strike
Fri November 5, 2010
Talks resume over DSO contract
Informal discussions have resumed between striking members of the Detroit Symphony Orchestra and their managment. In seperate statements released today, both sides said the talks are aimed at getting the opening season of the 2010-2011 DSO underway. The musicians have been on strike since early October. The strike came after the DSO musicians and managment could not agree on a new contract.