Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed June 5, 2013
Terri Lynn Land joins the race for US Senate
Election 2014 is coming up, and the U.S. Senate seat will be open as Democratic Senator Carl Levin retires.
Michigan Congressman Gary Peters announced last month that he will run for the Democratic nomination, but there appeared to be some hesitation on the part of Republicans.
That is, until this week, when former Michigan Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land announced she will run as a Republican in the race.
Terri Lynn Land joined us in the studio today.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government