Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Wed June 5, 2013
Terri Lynn Land joins the race for US Senate
Election 2014 is coming up, and the U.S. Senate seat will be open as Democratic Senator Carl Levin retires.
Michigan Congressman Gary Peters announced last month that he will run for the Democratic nomination, but there appeared to be some hesitation on the part of Republicans.
That is, until this week, when former Michigan Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land announced she will run as a Republican in the race.
Terri Lynn Land joined us in the studio today.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government