Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Wed June 5, 2013
Terri Lynn Land joins the race for US Senate
Election 2014 is coming up, and the U.S. Senate seat will be open as Democratic Senator Carl Levin retires.
Michigan Congressman Gary Peters announced last month that he will run for the Democratic nomination, but there appeared to be some hesitation on the part of Republicans.
That is, until this week, when former Michigan Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land announced she will run as a Republican in the race.
Terri Lynn Land joined us in the studio today.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government