Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon April 30, 2012
Therapist says hypnosis can help people overcome fears and anxieties
Dr. Alicia Tisdale, a licensed psychologist and regression therapist says hypnosis is a way for people to overcome fears, anxieties, and depression.
She spoke with me this morning about why she thinks this type of therapy is becoming more common.
You can listen to my interview with her above.