Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
Weekly Political Roundup
Thu February 6, 2014
The thinking behind Gov. Snyder's budget plan
Each week we talk Michigan politics with Ken Sikkema, former Senate majority leader and senior policy fellow at Public Sector Consultants, and Susan Demas, publisher of Inside Michigan Politics.
Gov. Snyder gave his budget address yesterday. It included increased funding for education, more money for local governments, and a homestead property tax credit for low and middle-income families.
Listen to the full interview above.