Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Weekly Political Roundup
Thu February 6, 2014
The thinking behind Gov. Snyder's budget plan
Each week we talk Michigan politics with Ken Sikkema, former Senate majority leader and senior policy fellow at Public Sector Consultants, and Susan Demas, publisher of Inside Michigan Politics.
Gov. Snyder gave his budget address yesterday. It included increased funding for education, more money for local governments, and a homestead property tax credit for low and middle-income families.
Listen to the full interview above.