Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Weekly Political Roundup
Thu February 6, 2014
The thinking behind Gov. Snyder's budget plan
Each week we talk Michigan politics with Ken Sikkema, former Senate majority leader and senior policy fellow at Public Sector Consultants, and Susan Demas, publisher of Inside Michigan Politics.
Gov. Snyder gave his budget address yesterday. It included increased funding for education, more money for local governments, and a homestead property tax credit for low and middle-income families.
Listen to the full interview above.