Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Protests Monday night against migrant children coming to Michigan
- This Michigan-bred musician did zero out of 29 celebrity impressions. I was punked.
- Study finds that an oil spill under Mackinac Straits would be “deathblow” to Northern Michigan
Weekly Political Roundup
Thu February 6, 2014
The thinking behind Gov. Snyder's budget plan
Each week we talk Michigan politics with Ken Sikkema, former Senate majority leader and senior policy fellow at Public Sector Consultants, and Susan Demas, publisher of Inside Michigan Politics.
Gov. Snyder gave his budget address yesterday. It included increased funding for education, more money for local governments, and a homestead property tax credit for low and middle-income families.
Listen to the full interview above.